The Center for European Policy Analysis (CEPA) internship program is designed to provide a variety of professional opportunities and exposure to rising young leaders in the transatlantic space. The internship program is unpaid and is offered in the Fall, Spring, and Summer both virtually and in-person.
Interns will have the opportunity to attend internal team meetings, professional development workshops, and DC-based events.
Applications for the Fall Internship Program are accepted on rolling basis with a priority to applications submitteed before Friday, July 7th.
- Assist with day-to-day program activities;
- Help with planning and implementing program/ team events, workshops, and webinars;
- Executive assistance and scheduling for program/ team staff;
- Provide support with research for program/ team publications, projects, and convenings;
- Assist the program/ team with outreach to partners and maintain regular contact with CEPA’s network;
- Address administrative and research pop-up requests from staff; and
- Produce weekly newsletters on the latest in the transatlantic dialogue, highlighting the political, economic, and security developments.