CEPA seeks qualified and motivated recent grads and graduate students to participate in any of our seven internship programs offered during the Spring, Summer, and Fall in its Washington, DC office. Interns provide vital research and logistical support to their programs. Through CEPA internships, participants will gain valuable skills, knowledge, experience, and connections in the transatlantic community. CEPA offers internships in the following programming areas:
- Democratic Resilience
- Digital Innovation Initiative
- Transatlantic Defense and Security
- Transatlantic Leadership
- Assist with day-to-day program activities;
- Help with planning and implementing program/ team events, workshops, and webinars;
- Executive assistance and scheduling for program/ team staff;
- Provide support with research for program/ team publications, projects, and convenings;
- Assist the program/ team with outreach to partners and maintain regular contact with CEPA’s network;
- Address administrative and research pop-up requests from staff; and
- Produce weekly newsletters on the latest in the transatlantic dialogue, highlighting the political, economic, and security developments.
This is an unpaid position. Candidates may indicate their interest by submitting a resume, cover letter, and brief (2-4 page) writing sample. Please indicate which program/ area you would like to apply in your cover letter and email subject line. Additionally, in your cover letter, please indicate your weekly availability as well as the semester for which you would like to apply:
- Spring Semester: Application deadline: November 30.
- Summer: Application deadline: April 1.
- Fall Semester: Application deadline: July 15.
Please send all application materials to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Spring Semester: January - April
- Summer: May - August
- Fall Semester: September - December