- Support programs and initiatives in designing, planning, and executing events.
- Serve as the lead coordinator for all of CEPA’s high-level events, including virtual and in-person events.
- Build and manage event processes for coordination between programs and the External Affairs team.
- Review and approve all event materials including invitations, memos, and social media content.
- Build and steward partnerships in the US and Europe, including peer organizations, universities, and other key stakeholders.
- Manage and maintain relationships with event contractors, including venues, AV, catering, production, etc.
- Develop and manage budgets and finances related to CEPA events.
- Coordinate logistics for VIP speakers and guests, adhering to protocol for arrivals, arrangements, and briefings.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s level education or equivalent knowledge of International Affairs, Political Science, History, or a related discipline is preferred;
- 3-5 years of applicable program experience;
- Experience in project administration and managing logistics;
- Experience in financial management and reporting;
- Substantive knowledge of transatlantic relations is preferred;
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks in a time-sensitive environment;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Knowledge of and contacts within DC’s event and catering communities is a plus;
- Familiarity with expense and administrative management software is a plus;
- Ability to handle sensitive information, meet deadlines, and maintain grace under pressure;
- Willingness to respond to an evolving set of priorities.
CEPA offers exceptional benefits that include:
- Competitive pay;
- Generous employer-subsidized health insurance;
- 403(b) Retirement Plan; and
- Generous paid vacation leave, sick leave, personal leave, and holidays.
We invite qualified candidates to send a resume and cover letter to: email@example.com. Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. Position available immediately with a view to filling the post as soon as possible. Applications are considered on a first-come basis.
The Center for European Policy Analysis (CEPA) works to ensure a strong and enduring transatlantic alliance rooted in democratic values and principles with strategic vision, foresight, and policy impact. Through cutting-edge research, analysis, and programs, we provide fresh insight on security, defense, and geopolitics to government officials and agencies; we help transatlantic businesses navigate changing strategic landscapes; we build networks of future Atlanticist leaders. CEPA is a nonpartisan, nonprofit, public policy institution.
At CEPA, we believe in creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity because we recognize there is value in difference. More importantly, we believe creating an environment where everyone, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or citizenship, can do their best work is the right thing to do. We encourage people of all backgrounds to apply.